sold out 2020
100% Grass-Fed Bison Meat
Our bison meat is 100% grass-fed and finished, ethically raised and harvested.
We sell bison meat by custom butcher only. (No wholesale, no individual cuts.) Available by the 1/4 bison based upon availability. Because we are very small, availability is extremely limited (2-3 bison/yr). We butcher in late summer/early fall.
If you are interested in being notified when meat is available, please sign up for our newsletter below. An email will be sent out to the list in late summer, a deposit is required and is first come first served.
Jessie & Drew
1. How much does it cost? Approximate cost: 1/4 bison HHW 110lbs x $5.75= $632.50 + $30.00 butcher fee + $82.50 cut & wrap + $10.00 disposal fee + $67.00 8.9% tax= $822
Finished meat after cut/wrap approximately 80 lbs
3. What cuts do I get? Bone-in steaks, roasts, stew meat, and burger.
4. How is it wrapped? It is double wrapped in plastic.
5. Do you deliver or ship? No, we do not. Meat is to be picked up in Spokane Valley.
6. Can I use my own processor or process on my own? No.
7. Is there a waiting list? Sorry, we do not have a waiting list. Meat is sold first come first served.